What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving your website's organic (natural) search results on search engines, by using techniques and technologies to better optimise the code and content of your website. The higher your site ranks, the more people visit it.
The majority of people that use search engines don't go beyond the 1st page. Everyday, people use search engines like Google and Yahoo, to look for products and services online. If your business doesn't appear when people are searching for it, you will lose them to your competitors.
This is why just having a website is not enough!
With millions of websites competing for attention and all wanting that valuable 1st page ranking, it is more critical than ever for your website content and coding to be written in a way that attracts the search engine “spiders” and “crawlers”. If your site is found by the search engines more often than your competitors then it will be ranked higher on their results page when people do a search for your business, products and services.
Advantate's professional search engine optimisation services helps your business grow by ranking your site higher on search engine results pages, which increases qualified traffic to your website and delivers your business a positive return on investment (ROI).
How it Works
- 1Prospect looks for product or service by doing a search on a search engine.
- 2Most relevant and optimised websites are displayed as a result
- 3Prospect clicks on top results
- 4Prospect goes to your website where you convert the lead into a sale!
How Search Engines Rank Websites
Search engines use secret formulas (algorithms) to rank organic (natural) search results. Search engines such a Google and Yahoo are believed to use over 200 such elements. Search engines are continuously updating the weighting and importance of several elements, which include:
- Visibility of the content to the search engines
- Relevance of the website's textual content to the customer's search
- Coding and meta tags of the website
- Age of the website
- Absence of duplicated content
- Internal structure of the website
Advantate's qualified search marketing team will use a wide variety of proven techniques to ensure that your website confers with the above elements.
What We Do
Advantate's SEO experts can optimise your website so it organically ranks well for potential customers.
We'll optimise your website by altering the content and structure of your website and get the right links from other sites, to boost your search engine ranking.
Advantate SEO package includes:
- 1Full SEO ranking evaluation report
- 2Competitor Analysis
- 3Content Review and Implementation
- 4Accurate Keyword Research for SEO
- 5Linking Strategy and Implementation
- 6Monthly Review and Progress Report